Presenting a PRACTICAL, EASY-TO-USE FORMULA to manage your career and create successful business relationships.
We all know how it feels when our colleagues talk about us but not to us. It’s frustrating, and it creates tension. When candor is missing in the workplace, employees feel like they’re working in the dark. Leaders don’t know what employees really think; managers are frustrated when outcomes are not what they expect; and employees often don’t know where they stand performance-wise.
Many of us remain passive against broken, indirect communication habits or lack confidence in our business communication skills, hoping that things will miraculously improve—but they won’t. Not without skills and effort.
The people you work with can work with you, around you, or against you. How people work with you depends on the business relationships you cultivate. Do your colleagues trust you? Can they speak openly with you when projects and tasks go awry?
Take charge of your career by taking charge of your business relationships. Make your work environment less tense and more productive by practicing direct communication. Set relationship expectations, work with people how they like to be worked with, and give and receive regular feedback. Communication is at the heart of building successful business relationships. Learn how to improve your business communication skills from one of the leading authorities, as she shares her expertise in one of the most relevant, instructive business communication books available.
In How to Say Anything to Anyone, you’ll learn how to
– improve all types of working/business relationships
– reduce the gossip and drama in your office
– tell people when you’re frustrated in a way that resonates
– take action on your ideas and feelings
– get honest feedback on your performance
How can you benefit from reading business communications books? Improving your business communication skills will positively influence your office relationships, but more so help you attain the level of career success you’ve always strived for. Shari Harley shares the real-life stories of people who have struggled to get what they want at work. With her clear and specific road map in hand, you will be able to create the career and business relationships you really want—and keep them.
Who Should Read How to Say Anything to Anyone?
- Professionals who want to work better with people and advance their careers.
- Managers who want to hire and retain the right employees.
- Leaders who want to get the best from people.
- Salespeople who want to get and keep the right customers.
- Customer Service Representatives who want to keep their best customers.
- People wanting to improve their business communication skills in order to take charge of their careers.
Very seldom do books on communication come around that genuinely influence your business relationships and career. Take advantage of the keen insights and observations offered from one of the leading voices in workplace communication. Purchase How to Say Anything to Anyone today.